SCRIP is like a gift card. It is another form of money. When you purchase SCRIP you are helping St. Margaret Mary Parish and/or you can have your credits applied to Religious Education tuition costs. A percentage of all your purchases get credited back to St. Margaret Mary Parish.
Shopping online for your SCRIP is an easy and convenient way to purchase SCRIP cards from a wide variety of retailers. You can also purchase SCRIP from businesses and restaurants right here in the Fox Valley. You can pay for your order by check or PrestoPay, which is the online payment method.
Please consider joining the growing group of SMM families that are using raiseright.com and see how easy it is to receive profit for the Parish and/or tuition credit for Religious Education. Simply go to raiseright.com and create an account, place orders, reload gift cards and also order SCRIP that you can print out at home (or use it from your smart phone) from participating vendors.
To set up your account with RaiseRight, just follow these simple steps.
- Go to raiseright.com
- Click on “Join a Program”
- Enter the enrollment code for our parish: Please call the parish office to obtain code 920-729-4560 (this code is case sensitive) and click “Register”
- Create User Name and Password and fill in additional requested information.
- Click “Register.”
- You will then be asked to register your phone. Please follow the instructions to receive your code. Enter your code number and click “Send Code.” You should now be registered.
- Click on the “Shop” tab at the top of the page and now you are ready to shop!
Once you are done loading your cart proceed to checkout where you can select the option to pay by check or PrestoPay. If paying by PrestoPay for the first time, you will need to set up an account with your payment information. If you are paying by check, you will need to make a copy of your order and return it, along with your payment to the Parish Office. Checks need to be received in the Parish Office by Friday, at 12:00 noon.
SCRIP orders will be available for pickup in the Parish Office on Thursdays after 1:00pm.
PLEASE NOTE: The SMCS SCRIP User Agreement must be signed and returned before you can start receiving SCRIP. This form indicates to the SMCS SCRIP office that your credits are to be assigned to St. Margaret Mary Parish or Religious Education.