Pastor: Fr. Dennis Bergsbaken
620 Divison Street
Saturday 5:00 PM
Sunday 7:30 AM & 9:30 AM
Monday 6:30 AM Liturgy of the Word
Tuesday 5:15 PM
Wednesday 6:30 AM
Thursday 6:30 AM
Friday 8:00 AM
Please check the bulletin to confirm weekday Mass times as they are subject to change when our pastor is unavailable.
Please call Ellen Mommaerts at the parish office for more information or questions. (920) 729-4560 x109.
Please join us again for the Young Family Brunch on Sunday, April 14, 2019 after the 9:30am Mass. All are welcome and RSVPs are appreciated!
If you would like to get involved and help out with this event, please sign up on the Sign-up Genius at:https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050D4AAAAE2BA2FE3-sunday
Parish Calendar (Event date & times are subject to change)
February 2019 In-home RE Challenge Met!
Living Our Faith in Haiti Mission Trip 2019
We have the capability of posting photographs on our website, bulletins and Facebook page. We want to do so in a safe and respectful manner. Although it is fun to see pictures of others present at church functions, some individuals do not wish to be involved. If you do not want us to use your image or that of your children, please contact the Parish Office at (920)729-4560 or email Beckett Mathews at [email protected].
Posted in In Home Religious Ed on 02/20/19
In Home Religious Education
Topic: Ash Wednesday & Lent
Date: February 2019 ... Read More »
Posted in In Home Religious Ed on 01/10/19
January 2019 - In-Home RE
Topic: Liturgical Words, Gestures, and Objects
Date: January 2019 ... Read More »
Readings for the week of March 24, 2019
- Sunday: Ex 3:1-8a, 13-15 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 6-7, 8, 11 [8a] / 1 Cor 10:1-6, 10-12 / Lk 13:1-9
- Monday: Is 7:10-14; 8:10 / Ps 40:7-8, 8b-9, 10, 11 [8a, 9a] / Heb 10:4-10 / Lk 1:26-38
- Tuesday: Dn 3:25, 34-43 / Ps 25:4-5ab, 6 and 7bc, 8-9 [6a] / Mt 18:21-35
- Wednesday: Dt 4:1, 5-9 / Ps 147:12-13, 15-16, 19-20 [12a] / Mt 5:17-19
- Thursday: Jer 7:23-28 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9  / Lk 11:14-23
- Friday: Hos 14:2-10 / Ps 81:6c-8a, 8bc-9, 10-11ab, 14 and 17 [cf. 11 and 9a] / Mk 12:28-34
- Saturday: Hos 6:1-6 / Ps 51:3-4, 18-19, 20-21ab [cf. Hos 6:6] / Lk 18:9-14
- Next Sunday: Jos 5:9a, 10-12 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [9a] / 2 Cor 5:17-21 / Lk 15:1-3, 11-32
Minister of Hospitality & Communications
Director of Business & Operations
Director of Discipleship Training & Family Ministry
Director of Liturgy & Worship
Director of Religious Education
Religious Education Coordinator
Religious Education Administrative Assistant