Saint Margaret Mary has made Online Giving available for our weekly offerings, as well as other parish collections. Donating is simple, safe, and secure and take less than five minutes.
You’ll be able to give to any of our collections and view complete financial records at any time. Set up a one-time or recurring donation by following these three easy steps:
1. Click on the Donate Online button to the right.
- Select the collection you wish to donate to and click to make a donation.
- Enter your payment information.
- You can return at any time to edit your donation or to view your financial records.
2. Text-to-Give Option
- Text the word GIVE to 920-781-8135. You will be sent a link to click on that will direct you to our giving site.
Online Giving Video_Catholic_ParishSOFT from ParishSOFT on Vimeo.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Which payment methods are accepted?
A: Contributions from checking accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) are all accepted.
Q: Do parishioners receive receipts for their donations?
A: Yes, all contributors enrolled for online giving will receive receipts via e-mail.
Q: What if parishioners feel uncomfortable not having something to physically drop into the collection basket?
A: We provide printable donation slips that can be placed into the collection basket.
Q: Is WeShare safe?
A: Yes. We implement the safest security standards for online transactions and your privacy is protected at all times. We are certified with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) as a Level 1 Service Provider.
Q: How can I enroll and start donating?
A: Click on the Donate Online button above or call the parish office for more information.